Conway typically meets with key non-investment professionals to further evaluate a firm’s ownership structure, potential conflicts of interest, ADV/regulatory filings, fund offering documents, audited fund financials, and policies and procedures that are vital to a sound operational organization.
Operational Due Diligence
- Operational infrastructure
- Policies and procedures
- Third-party vendor verification
- Operational checks and balances
- Regulatory and compliance
- Information technology and disaster recovery/business continuity plans